Retirement Built to Last: Planning for When the Paychecks Stop
Have you been thinking about your financial future? Do you wonder sometimes if you have enough set aside to provide for a comfortable retirement? Are you confident regarding how to fit all the pieces of your retirement puzzle together?
“Retirement Built to Last: Planning for When the Paychecks Stop” provides insight and guidance regarding the challenges and opportunities that retirees face. Dan Miller and his team assist clients throughout the country on how to navigate the new retirement landscape. In “Retirement Built to Last” you will lean how they help clients:
- Understand how retirement planning has changed and the new challenges faced by retirees today
- Realize the value of having a tailor-made retirement income plan
- Understand the importance of coordinating all of the pieces of your financial life into a cohesive plan
- Determine how to effectively incorporate Social Security into your retirement income plan
- See the value of tax efficient withdrawal strategies for retirement assets
- Learn how to coordinate their retirement plan with their estate planning for loved ones
Don’t leave your retirement up to fate. You have worked too hard to get to this point. Check out “Retirement Built to Last: Planning for When the Paychecks Stop” today!