5 Steps You Can Take to Address Your Retirement and the New U.S. Tax Code (including the new tax law)
Did you get a few surprises when you filed your taxes? What strategies might help you maximize your retirement income under the new tax laws?
Simple strategies to REDUCE TAXES under the new tax law.
• What the new tax law means to Nebraska residents (hint: it is significant).
• Recent changes to Social Security that everybody should know!
• Why a Department of Labor rule was repealed and how it could affect your retirement accounts!
• How charitable giving and itemized deductions will change dramatically in 2018 (and what to do about it).
• Hidden opportunities in the biggest change to the tax code since 1986.
• What changes to capital gains taxes, 529 plans, state and local tax deductions could mean to you.
Join us to learn more about how to maximize your retirement under the new tax laws.