Medicare Basics Workshop
Location:Montgomery County History Center, 2700 N. 4th St., Red Oak, IA 51566
Date:Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Baby Boomers are asking:
What does Medicare cover?
- How do the four parts of Medicare work together?
- When do I have to enroll in Medicare?
- How does Medicare work with the insurance I've already got?
- What can I expect to pay for my healthcare down the line?
- You are age 60 and over.
- You are concerned about retirement health care expenses.
- You are recently retired, or planning to retire soon.
- You want to understand how to begin making important Medicare decisions.