With over 50+ years’ experience in the financial services industry, Miller Financial Group, Inc., works to strengthen the financial lives of their clients in the Midwest and across the country. At Miller Financial Group, Inc., we take great pride in providing our clients with caring, professional service. Meeting the individual needs of our clients is our chief concern, and we require our employees and our affiliates to abide by the same standard. To ensure that every client is treated in a fair and ethical manner, we have our Client Bill of Rights. See “Our Pledge to You” on the “About” page. Rooted in this philosophy is the fact that every Miller Financial Group, Inc., client has both important rights and responsibilities. We look forward to working with you!
Through consultation with our team of advisors, we can answer these questions you may have:
- Will our retirement savings and Social Security be enough for us in our golden years?
- What happens to my 401(k) when I retire?
- What is the financial impact when there is a birth of a child or grandchild?
- Do I have enough insurance in place?
- How would the loss of a stay-at-home parent affect us?
- How can I fully use a college savings plan?
- Why is it important to update beneficiary information?
- What is long-term care?
Your financial future is too important to leave to fate. Let our team of advisors and staff help you plan for tomorrow, and prepare for your financial future.